Read more about Haprakdaily slanderous spin, here.
What Haprakdaily actually not reported on Penang based on the same AG's report was:
- Penang mistakenly overpaid 37 state officers amounting to RM109,170 and also underpaid 13 officers of amount totalling RM13,500.
- Jalan Raja Uda was widened to accomodate more cars but could not be used because parking spaces were illegally used as parking.
- Federal Government gave RM868,000 to Penang for replanting mangrove trees. However, only 24.5% of trees still alive.
- Penang state debts increase drastically from 2006 to 2010 i.e. 2006 (RM442M), 2007 (RM497M), 2008 (RM625M), 2009 (RM684M) and 2010 (RM688M).
- Penang didn't approve RM1M to upgrade and maintain Jalan Permatang Rawa, even though audit found out 18 potholes and endangering users.
- Penang spent 18% less on low cost housing in 2010 compared to 2009.
Note: Credit to MP Kota Belud, Datuk Rahman Dahlan for his comprehensive review.
I really cannot accept those who excessively preaching Penang's CAT is-all-the-great, which the truth are just unrealistic and bias.So much for your LGE's ass-licking, Haprakdaily!